YouTube is a promising platform in the search engine. There are innumerable creators under innumerable niches. Both creators and brands have witnessed the significant growth of this platform. Every month a new creator with passion is coming forward to open a YouTube account to make a mark on this world of the internet. YouTube is a great platform for beginners, but you have to be consistent to show and increase your brand.
For an established YouTube Video, you need a good and catchy intro video on YouTube. So let us know why you need an intro video.
- The viewers get an idea about your channel. They understand the channel tone and context of the videos that are there in the channel.
- Your YouTube intro is your brand, and it increases your recognition. People get to know about you through the intro video.
- It increases the trust of the audience. The audience knows that your videos will provide valuable information or entertainment that enhances the trust factor.
- You can make the audience aware of your videos, upload the schedule, and even share all the social media handles details through intro video.
- The video gets a professional look, so you do not have to worry about the branding. The professionalism through the intro video is prominent for you to know.
- It increases the retention of the video. If you make an engaging intro video, you can keep the audience hooked to your video every time you upload a new video. That is the real power of the YouTube intro.
- Are you planning for video marketing for YouTube? Then an Intro video on YouTube is the best choice. You will get to watch the growth of YouTube and hence gives you the perfect power for YouTube growth.
5 Stunning Intro Makers for YouTube Channel
The template library has many templates, and from that, you can choose the best one per your niche, which saves your time, and you can start to edit the video from scratch. You can edit the videos like a pro. It is that simple. You can use the tool because it is super easy to use, and you can customize it as per your need.
It is another editing tool that gives you the perfect editing option for the intros of your YouTube channel. You can change the font size and color and make a difference in the videos.
Are you looking for an easy tool that does not give any watermark video, even in the free version? Then this is the tool. It makes the work easy. You can create an intro video as per the niche that makes the work easy for you. It has many transitions that make the video smooth to watch. Use them to give the best look and feel of the video.
InVideo helps people create excellent intros for their youtube channel in less than 10 minutes. The most significant benefits/advantages of creating stunning videos with InVideo are that it's QUICK, EASY, AFFORDABLE, and collaborative with ready-to-use 4,000+ templates.
This tool is straightforward and uses Youtube intro maker. You can edit text, visuals, and effects, import your stuff. Also, it has an option of text-to-video, and you can add a voice-over. InVideo creates videos from scratch. It has Intuitive UI and plenty of tutorials, and more than 4000 templates to use from it’s library.
5. Montage Pro
It is the best editing tool with numerous unique features, effects, and transitions that solve all your editing problems. Once you edit a video in this tool, you will fall in love with the tool. It makes sure that you become a pro in editing a video that creates an impression for your YouTube channel.
Essential Tips to Make a Stunning Intro Video
Intro video is not any other video. It has the brand value of your YouTube channel. Therefore, when making an intro video, you have to be very cautious and dedicate yourself to the video. So, here are some essential tips for you.
- Keep the video under 15 seconds, i.e., short and sweet, to create interest in the audience and not lose it.
- Keep the best shots of the video so that it becomes catchy and surprises people to watch the entire video after the intro finishes.
- Add text to let people know what kind of videos they will see on your channel, like travel, beauty, fitness, or fashion.
- It should reflect your brands like logo, color theme, and font style and be consistent with creating an impression.
It is not rocket science, and the audience will get a taste of your brand. You have to make this intro video flawless because the audience gets to watch this first. You do not have to hire professional or expensive accessories to shoot a video.
All you need is to watch some tutorials that are accessible, a good editor, and your idea to transform into a video intro. That's all, and you are good to go and rule the YouTube platform with engaging videos under your niche. You can establish yourself as a creator