172 million premium subscribers will have access to Spotify in November 2021, a popular music streaming platform. The Spotify Premium app allows users to download unlimited songs, podcasts, and other materials to their smartphone, desktop, tablets, and other devices for offline listening. Still, this feature is not available to Free members.
Other problems encountered by Spotify Free & Premium subscribers include playing Spotify music through the Spotify app/web player. As a result, they don't have access to Spotify music on MP3 players or iPod Nanos or a USB drive or burning CDs with Spotify music.
In situations like these, it is necessary to download Spotify music to MP3, which can be played on any device. At this point, TunesBank's Spotify Music Converter comes in handy. We will review and show you how to use the most efficient Spotify Music Downloader tool - the TunesBank Spotify Music Converter.
- About TunesBank Spotify Music Converter
- TunesBank Spotify Music Converter Features
- Why Use TunesBank Spotify Music Converter?
- TunesBank Spotify Music Converter Pros and Cons
- Trial Version Vs. Full Version
- How to Download Spotify Songs to MP3
- 1st Step: Launch TunesBank Spotify Music Converter on PC
- 2nd Step: Drag Songs/Playlists/Albums/Artists to “+” Icon
- 3rd Step: Select Output Format
- 4th Step: Change the Output Quality and Output Folder (Optional)
- 5th Step: Download & Convert Spotify Songs to MP3 format
- 6th Step: View Converted Spotify Songs(MP3 Format)
- TunesBank Spotify Music Converter Price
About TunesBank Spotify Music Converter
With TunesBank Spotify Music Converter for Windows and Mac, you can convert Spotify songs, albums, playlists, radios, and podcasts to plain MP3, M4A, WAV, FLAC, and other audio formats. By doing so, Spotify users can download their desired songs directly to their computers for offline listening without a limit.
In addition, all downloaded Spotify music are available offline for all devices. It includes MP3 players, iPod Nano, iPod Shuffle, iPod Classic, Apple Watch, PS4, Sony Walkman, car players, iPhone/iPad, Android phones, FLAC compatible players, and more. Apart from that, TunesBank can also remove DRM from Spotify music files and convert them to MP3, M4A, WAV, or FLAC formats while retaining 100% quality.
Also Read: Best Apps That Cache Music For Android
TunesBank Spotify Music Converter Features
- Download Spotify Song Without Premium Version: Music enthusiasts will also appreciate this feature. You can access both free and paid songs on Spotify without paying for Premium. They enable you to import your desired songs onto your PC, cloud seamlessly, or wherever else you like.
- Remove DRM from Spotify Music: You can remove DRM (digital rights management) from Spotify music files with the Spotify Music converter from TunesBank. Spotify will not allow you to download or convert songs without DRM removal.
- Play Spotify Music on Any Device: Music can be transferred to any MP3-compatible device using this software. Among them are mp3 players, iPods, iPhones, Android phones, car entertainment systems, video game consoles, Xboxes, etc.
- 5X Faster to Download & Convert Spotify Music: TunesBank is an application that has you covered when it comes to software performance so that you can convert or download your desired songs quickly and without compromising quality. Alternatively, you can copy-paste the URL or drag-and-drop the file for a faster process.
- Support Multiple Formats: By removing the DRM, you will convert Spotify songs to your desired format. MP3, FLAC, M4A, and WAV are some of these formats.
- Burn Spotify Music: After convert Spotify music to MP3, all the converted Spotify songs can be burned onto CD/DVDs with Windows Media Player or iTunes application, transferred to storage devices like USB, memory cards, or uploaded to the cloud.
- Allows Play Spotify Music in the Converter: Due to the software's built-in Spotify web player, users can play songs, playlist or podcast with TunesBank Spotify Music Converter before downloading.
- Both Spotify premium and Free users can use this software to download songs/playlist/podcast from Spotify.
Why Use TunesBank Spotify Music Converter?
Almost all Spotify users did not like that they could only play their music files through the Spotify app on devices with Spotify support. In reality, Spotify uses digital rights management (DRM) technology to encrypt music files, preventing piracy. Even though you can download Spotify playlist for offline listening with a Premium account, the songs you get are DRM protected and you cannot copy, transfer or burn the downloaded OOG music files. In order to copy, transfer or play Spotify music in anywhere and anytime from any devices, converting Spotify music to MP3 is the best way. An Spotify to MP3 converter like TunesBank Spotify Music Converter comes in handy here.
TunesBank Spotify Music Converter is created for downloading and converting Spotify tracks and playlists into MP3s, M4As, FLACs, and WAVs that can then be played on any device. You can download and convert Spotify songs, albums, playlists, and playlists to MP3/M4A/WAV/FLAC using TunesBank Spotify Music Converter, whether you have a free or a premium subscription.
TunesBank Spotify Music Converter Pros and Cons
Trial Version Vs. Full Version
Trial Version: Only the first three minutes of each song will be available upon downloading the trial version. For 30 days, you can start using TunesBank for free.
Full Version: In the full version, you can download all the songs you want without any limitations, pay once and use the software forever.
Also Read: Best Volume Booster Apps for Android
How to Download Spotify Songs to MP3
1st Step: Launch TunesBank Spotify Music Converter on PC
You can launch the TunesBank Spotify Music Converter after the installation has been completed, using the Spotify Web Player with the program installed. The Spotify Free or Premium account must be logged in to use the program.
2nd Step: Drag Songs/Playlists/Albums/Artists to “+” Icon
Afterward, drag any song, playlist, track, album, or artist from the Spotify web player to the "+" icon, and the song will be instantly added to the conversion queue. Just drag a playlist title to the "+" icon to convert Spotify playlists to MP3, and all of the songs in the playlist will be added to the "Converting List."
3rd Step: Select Output Format
Adding songs to the interface by clicking "Convert all files to." This allows you to choose an audio format (MP3, M4A, FLAC, or WAV) for all the songs. MP3, M4A, and FLAC are the only formats supported by the Mac version. The output format, such as MP3, M4A, FLAC, or WAV, can be selected by going to the "Output Format:" option next to each song.
4th Step: Change the Output Quality and Output Folder (Optional)
Choose the "Preferences" menu, and a new window will appear. Select the "Advanced" menu, and you will be able to choose output format (MP3, M4A, FLAC, or WAV), output sample rate (22150 hertz, 44100 hertz, 48000 hertz), and output quality (High 320kbps, Medium 256kbps, Low 128kbps) and more. You can also change the output folder in Convert settings according to your needs.
5th Step: Download & Convert Spotify Songs to MP3 format
To start the conversion, click the "Convert All" button in the lower right corner after you're done with the customization.
6th Step: View Converted Spotify Songs(MP3 Format)
The converted Spotify songs will be available in MP3 format once you click on "View Output File" in the "Finished" section. You can also download Spotify music in M4A, FLAC, and WAV formats. Having downloaded and converted Spotify files to MP3 format, you can play Spotify music on any popular device, such as the iPod nano, iPod classic, MP3 player, and PSP.
TunesBank Spotify Music Converter Price
You can only convert the first three minutes of each Spotify song for free in the 30-day trial of TunesBank Spotify Music Converter. Purchase the full version of TunesBank Converter to access all the features. Mac and Windows versions are available so that users can meet their specific needs.
- Personal License: For the lifetime use of one computer, $39.95 will be charged. This includes lifetime technical support and free updates for the life of the computer.
- Family License: A lifetime license for five PC/Mac computers costs $79.95. One Family License can be used on up to five computers (PC/Mac), making it a great value.
Free Spotify users will only stream Spotify ad-supported music over the Internet at low quality. Premium subscribers can also download Spotify music to listen to offline. Despite having a Spotify subscription, you can still download songs from Spotify and transfer them to an MP3 player, iPod, USB drive, etc. It would be best to have a Spotify music converter such as TunesBank Spotify Music Converter.
Providing Spotify users with an excellent Spotify music streaming experience on any device is what TuneBank Spotify Music Converter aims to deliver. Downloading songs, albums, and playlists from Spotify and converting them to MP3, M4A, FLAC, or WAV should be easy with this app. Spotify music can always be downloaded, so you can listen to Spotify music wherever you are. It is worth it to spend these dollars on something worthwhile. Even without a long-term subscription, you can enjoy the service.
Also Read: Best Disco Light Apps for Android & iOS