Wondering about how to install prime os? In general, the most extraordinary thing about the Android OS - the operating system is that it is not be limited to handheld mobiles. As it is an independent platform, it can able to be used on the laptop, desktop, and PC. In order to experience android usage on a PC or laptop, we must require an emulator. It is also known, with the help of Bluestacks, one can able to experience android usage on a PC or laptop. Bluestacks is a more popular one. But recently there is one new emulator has emerged namely Prime OS. Below, you can check out the official procedure of how to install prime OS Android-x86 on any computer or laptop. Also, you can also check out its working features and some bugs that this latest version comes with.
Basically, the prime OS will target to offer android OS on older computers. It is mainly based on the project of android X86 in a most extraordinary manner. This is also considered an open-source project which is having an aim to port Google’s Android OS from any smartphone over to a PC or laptop. Through this process, the prime OS comes from and now it is in the beta stage. It is one of the top-notch brainchildren of the XDA member TeamPrimeOS. According to the source and name suggest, this emulator can able to run only on the desktop or pc with the X86 architecture very effectively.
As this prime OS emulator is currently undergoing in the development stage, it has been provided with the ISO image. If you want to try it out, just visit the official website and download this emulator from the official link from below.
Extraordinary Working Features
- You can go through the below-mentioned working features of the prime OS which will provide the android OS experience to the laptop or computer.
- Prime OS is designed by including multi-window support along with the options to resize, close, minimize and maximize the window in a top-notch manner.
- It consists of GPU tools for faking the info of GPU for any type of game.
- It will bring an extraordinary desktop experience with the taskbar, start menu, and much more.
- As, It has been comprised of basic keyboard shortcuts such as Win + D, Alt + Tab and Alt + F4, and much more.
- If you require, you are having the option for disabling the multi-window for any kind of app.
- The taskbar of prime OS consists of the ability to show notifications, system icons, and pin apps very effectively.
- It is very close to the AOSP experience with only the needed features of a desktop.
- This emulator can also able to pre-map certain famous games such as subway surf, PUBG, and much more.
- In order to play the games with the mouse and keyboard, there is a decarpo key mapping tool will be available.
Some glitches and bugs found
Even though it consists of more useful features, it will also bring you very fewer bugs like
- Sometimes, the user may have the chance to experience the hardware-related bugs on audio, Wi-Fi, trackpad and much more.
- On some devices, the Bluetooth option will never work.
As this is the first, so these bugs are very simple and the developers of the prime OS will fix all these bugs in the future versions and make this emulator very user-friendly.
Procedure To Install Prime OS Android-X86 On The PC Or Laptop
Here, the procedure for how to install prime OS Android-x86 on any computer or laptop is given in detail. By thoroughly going the procedures, you can able to understand the installation process in an effective manner.
Requirement for installing prime OS Android-x86
- Laptop or desktop or PC
- Have to take the complete back up of your data just to make sure that, it did not lose
- 8GB USB drive or more than that
- You have to very careful which executing this process since if you do it wrong there may certain issues would occur.
How to install Prime OS Guide
Just follow the step closely and you can able to know how to install prime OS Android-x86 on any computer or laptop in an extraordinary manner.
- At first, you have to launch Rufus or Etcher by plugging in the USB drive extraordinarily.
- Create the bootable USB by choosing the ISO file of the prime OS now.
- Then you should create the new partition for the purpose of prime OS of around a minimum of 16GB.
- In your device, you have to turn off the secure boot, and then you have to boot up the USB of the prime OS via pressing the F12 or ESC option.
- Then you have to choose the Install PrimeOS option from the GRUB menu.
- After that, the installer will start to load and then you can able to check out the option for choosing which kind of partition that you have been created in the above-mentioned step 3. You have to select it and then choose Ext4 for the purpose of formatting the drive.
- Click yes, at the time, when you have been asked to install the system as the read or write – R/W, if not the functionality of OTA has the chance to break.
- Select yes, in case you are going to install grub.
- You can able to simply reboot, after completing the installation procedure, the installer then asks in case you are in need to run the prime OS. At that time, simply you can reboot. You also must be very sure that, you have removed the USB drive.
- Finally, the whole process of know-how to install prime OS Android-x86 on any computer or laptop will be completed successfully.
You must be very sure that, you have followed the steps perfectly and have proceeded further. Without following the steps perfectly, you will never able to install prime OS Android-x86 on any computer or laptop will be completed successfully. So always be very careful with this installation. Why are you still waiting? Just try the process.
If we missed anything, tell us about it the comments! You can also check out best android os for pc gaming
Also Read: How To Install Bliss Android OS On PC
Featured image credit: PrimeOs.in