Surely, PS5 has raised the bar on video gaming to a whole new level. There are various multiplayer games available in PS5 where communication with other players serves a vital role to progress further in the game.
That’s why PS5 offers you multiple communication channels such as Party Chat and Game Chat. If you’re playing on a PS5 for quite a while now, you may already know about these options and may have even used them several times in your gaming sessions.
However, a lot of players have found difficulty in switching from party chat to game chat on PlayStation 5 consoles. That’s why we’ve listed the necessary steps required to go to gamer chat in PS5 with ease. Follow the steps given below to proceed:
- Press the “PS” button on your controller to launch the navigational menu, followed by choosing the “Game base” option among the various options listed
- Now, to create a new game base, press the square button on your controller and specify whether you want to access the game page or create a party
- Once you’ve successfully created a party on your PS5 console, you simply need to press the “X” on your controller to proceed
- It will open a new interface with voice chat available on it. Here, you need to navigate to the top part of your screen where the party’s name is located using the left joystick of your controller
- Click the “X” button while being on the party’s name to reveal additional options and select the “Game Voice Chat” option to activate voice chat in your PlayStation 5
That’s pretty much all you need to do for navigating to the game chat on your PlayStation 5. Now you can easily talk with your fellow gamers and interact while playing your favorite games to enjoy a better team play.
How To Revert Back to Party Chat on PS5?
In case you want to get back to party chat from game chat, need not worry. Here are the required steps that you have to follow to revert back to party chat while being on the game chat interface on your PlayStation 5:
- Click on the “PS” button on your controller while being on the game chat to view the active party group you’ve joined or created
- You’ll also be able to check voice chats on this interface, but you need to click on the “X” button on your controller to proceed
- Now, you’ll see an option named “party voice chat” that can be accessed by simply clicking on the “X” button again
With the aforementioned steps, you can easily switch between game chat and party chat on PS5.
If you want to make your multiplayer games more interactive, you must utilize the “Game Chat” and “Party Chat” features of PlayStation 5. With the methods given above, you can easily switch between both these features without any issues. Therefore, catch up with your friends right away on your favorite game.