Are you looking for the best android dialer in 2023? With more than 80% market share, it's no wonder that Android is one of the most popular operating systems around. It can be modified by its users and there are apps available for just about any purpose you could think up! The Google Play Store has an extensive selection in both third parties or developed internally at google themselves; this makes them versatile enough to meet all needs whether big or small.
Smartphones becoming increasingly important in our day-to-day lives, there are many apps that can make life easier for us. One such app we want to talk about today is "dialer apps". Dialers are essential features of any type of phone because they make calling people so much quicker and more convenient than before with just one tap on their screen!
Also Read: Best Android Emulators for PC
With so many different dialer apps out there, it's hard to know which one will work for you. Here is our list of the best android dialer apps for android.
6 Best Android Dialer Apps In 2023
1. ExDialer (Overall Best Android dialer App)
ExDialer is just one best dialer program for Android for certain. It brings the utter ease of inventory Android dialer whilst including some additional capabilities. In case your OEM-based dialer is quite mixed up and difficult to handle, it is possible to give ExDialer an attempt. It is possible to see the telephone log with sufficient details such as number, duration and time along with the dial-pad may be minimized too.
Also Read: Best Youtube Apps for Windows 10
- Super easy-to-use
- Fast and smooth
- Extra light-weight
- Smart T9 algorithm
- 30+ languages
- Directly call/text to someone by swiping left/right
- Various themes and plugins
2. True Phone Dialer & Contacts
We all know that one of the most important aspects of a great phone experience is having a dialer and contacts list that are both easy to use and reliable. With this app, you'll have a sleek, intuitive dialer and contacts interface that makes it simple to place calls and manage your contacts. Plus the advanced call features provide you with powerful tools for communicating with your loved ones. Try out the True Phone Dialer & Contacts app today and see what you've been missing!
- Modern and customizable design
- Themes support
- Smart recent calls grouping
- Multiple language support
- Clean and convenient navigation
- Extended Dual SIM support
Also Read: What is com.samsung.android.incallui?
3. Simple Contacts and Dialer
Simpler is not as popular as any other dialer programs or contacts programs. Easier features a better caller ID works to control replicate contacts, social media service, over 40 topics, and much more. Additionally, it has call blocking, offline backup, and resources to clean up your contact list just a tiny bit. The program rounds up everything in an easy, good-looking Material Design interface. There is actually not much wrong with this one besides bugs here and there. The program is free to get with an optional expert version available via in-app purchase.
Also Read: Best Volume Booster Apps for Android
- Block calls - simply block unwanted calls
- Merge all duplicate contacts
- One tap to backup your contacts!
- Instantly send group text & email
- T9 Dialer - quickly search by name & numbers
4. Contacts+ Android Dialer
Contacts+ is the true onscreen contacts, dialer, SMS and telephone log program which makes it simple to contact friends and block undesirable individuals, spam and adware through caller ID & block. When it is a phone or SMS - you are always responsible for.
Also Read: Best Android OS For PUBG
- Contacts, SMS and Call log backup
- Over 80 customizable themes and infinite wallpapers
- Calls & SMS spam block
- Speed dial screen with one touch to call
- Open WhatsApp, Hangouts, Viber, Email and more directly from your contacts!
- Smart cards integrated into your contacts (Gmail, Events, etc.)
5. Metro Phone Dialer and Contacts
It includes strong colors, a very simple UI, and enough features to make it great. Including a customizable UI, topics, contact searches, plus much more. It is somewhat lighter on features than many. But that could be desired if you want something easy that just works. Additionally, it is totally free without in-app purchases. You will find advertisements, however, and we would have enjoyed a pro-choice to eliminate them
Also Read: Best Reverse Phone Lookup Apps for Android
- 12 color choices available for the settings theme of your choice.
- Contact profile of the user to easily share, delete and edit contacts- search dialer.
- Tab navigation for switching between screens of favorites, history, contacts, and dialer.
- Long click on the tile to remove from favorites tiles.
- One touch to add a contact into favorites list or tiles.
6. Drupe Android Dialer
Drupe is among the hottest dialer programs on mobile. It sports a contemporary, beautiful interface alongside a telephone recorder, clever dialer, call blocker, and approaches to handle duplicate contacts. It may even send GIFs to individuals when you phone them but both people today will need to have Drupe installed for it to work. The program covers all the fundamentals and does a lot of these better than the inventory program. It's the occasional insect, but nothing severe. Some attributes require to buy through in-app purchases. This program also had a safety issue before in 2018. It is solved now, but we recommend treading with care with this one.
Also Read: Best CCleaner Alternatives For Windows
- Add animated GIFs to your outgoing calls
- Contact-based reminders
- Unified “recent” feed
- Missed calls manager
- A smart caller ID tracker & blocker to find out unknown numbers
Thinking in the usability perspective, every one of them is able to make your phone direction simpler than you anticipate. Which among the very best Android dialer programs would you prefer? Do let us know through your own comments.
If we missed any great dialer apps for Android, tell us about them in the comments! You can also click here to check out our latest Android launchers!!!!
What is the best phone dialer app for Android?
Drupe is the best android dialer app for your phone. Drupe is not just a dialer app but helps you remember with shortcuts. Logically arrange your contacts into groups and always know which of them most recently called or texted you.